Misean Cara held its 2023 AGM on 28th June at the Camden Court Hotel, Dublin.
Highlights included an overview of Misean Cara and member activities conducted in 2022, review of 2022 Financial Statements, the implementation of the new Misean Cara Strategy for 2022 through 2026, and appointment of two new board members, Mr Philip O’Brien and Rev Jon Parkin.
In 2022, Misean Cara allocated €14.1 million in funding to 327 projects, reaching 1.7 million people. Misean Cara members implemented these projects in 53 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
• 51 livelihoods projects in 15 countries
• 89 education projects in 31 countries
• 71 health projects in 24 countries
• 45 human rights projects in 26 countries
• 32 emergency projects in 15 countries
• 24 member capacity development projects in 25 countries
Misean Cara gratefully acknowledges the generous, ongoing funding support of Irish Aid.