Below is a list of Misean Cara Policy Briefs. This section will be updated as new Policy Briefs are published.
Please see below for Misean Cara research and reflection reports. This section will be updated with new reports as they are published.
- How the Missionary Approach to Development Interventions (MADI) addresses the concept of Reaching the Furthest Behind First (FBF), 2021
- Transformative Child Safeguarding. Insights from Missionary Development Projects in Africa 2020.
- The Missionary Approach to Development Interventions (MADI) Conceptual Framework and Current Development Context, 2018
- Building Trust in Crisis: An integrated psychosocial approach to Ebola Virus Disease prevention and containment, 2017
- Faith and Resilience After Disaster: The Case of Typhoon Haiyan, 2015
- Mission Today & Tomorrow Conference Report, 2013
Each year, Misean Cara produces a set of thematically-focused Learning Briefs that draw on internal and external evaluation and research work conducted over the past few years. The Learning Briefs draw upon a large number of detailed reports, with the aim of distilling key findings and points of learning that may be valuable to our members and those in the wider development sector.