Work With US
For centuries, missionaries have worked to help people experience dignity and a better life. While missionaries work on the front line of international development, Misean Cara supports them with funding and administrative assistance; project planning, monitoring and evaluation; research, marketing and financial oversight.
Do you share a passion for international development and want to help Misean Cara enable missionary development work? Then please check below to see the opportunities available in our Dublin office.
Thank you for your interest in working with us! We currently have no open positions or opportunities.
Please check back regularly for updates.
If you would like to learn more about our work, please visit the About Us and What We Do sections of our website.
Misean Cara is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes qualified applicants from diverse cultural, religious, and lifestyle backgrounds. You must be legally entitled to work in Ireland when you apply.
Learn more about Misean Cara and our work by:
- Learning more about our organisation and structure;
- Finding out more about what we do;
- Reading the latest News stories;
- Getting inspired by our Stories of change;
- Checking out our latest Annual Report; and
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.