Misean Cara has produced thematically-focused Learning Briefs that draw on internal and external evaluation and research work conducted over the past few years. The Learning Briefs draw upon a large number of detailed reports, with the aim of distilling key findings and points of learning that may be valuable to our members and those in the wider development sector.
- Learning Brief 2019/01: Delivering Transformation through Missionary Organisations
- Learning Brief 2019/02: Looking Back, Learning and Moving Forward: The Benefits of Effective Evaluations
- Learning Brief 2019/03: Supporting Resilience in the Face of Climate Change
- Learning Brief 2019/04: Realising Equal Education Rights for Migrants, Refugees and Internally Displaced People
- Learning Brief 2018/01: Missionary Responses to Ebola Virus Crises
- Learning Brief 2018/02: Missionary Approach to Development Interventions
- Learning Brief 2018/03: Expanding Livelihoods Opportunities
- Learning Brief 2018/04: Investing in Capacity
- Learning Brief 2018/05: Peacebuilding in Practice
- Learning Brief 2018/06: Findings and Lessons from a Meta-Evaluation
- Learning Brief 2017/01: Inclusive and Quality Education for All
- Learning Brief 2017/02: Ensuring Healthy Lives
- Learning Brief 2017/03: Using Effectiveness Reviews for Project Evaluation
- Learning Brief 2017/04: Women’s Empowerment in India
- Learning brief 2017/05: Tangible Rights
- Learning Brief 2017/06: Girls’ Education
Please see below for Misean Cara research and reflection reports. This section will be updated with new reports as they are published.
- Transformative Child Safeguarding. Insights from Missionary Development Projects in Africa 2020.
- The Missionary Approach to Development Interventions (MADI) Conceptual Framework and Current Development Context, 2018
- Building Trust in Crisis: An integrated psychosocial approach to Ebola Virus Disease prevention and containment, 2017
- Faith and Resilience After Disaster: The Case of Typhoon Haiyan, 2015
- Mission Today & Tomorrow Conference Report, 2013