Misean Cara has produced thematically-focused Learning Briefs that draw on internal and external evaluation and research work conducted over the past few years. The Learning Briefs draw upon a large number of detailed reports, with the aim of distilling key findings and points of learning that may be valuable to our members and those in the wider development sector.
- Learning Brief 2017/01: Inclusive and Quality Education for All
- Learning Brief 2017/02: Ensuring Healthy Lives
- Learning Brief 2017/03: Using Effectiveness Reviews for Project Evaluation
- Learning Brief 2017/04: Women’s Empowerment in India
- Learning brief 2017/05: Tangible Rights
- Learning Brief 2017/06: Girls’ Education
Please see below for Misean Cara research and reflection reports. This section will be updated with new reports as they are published.