Misean Cara has produced thematically-focused Learning Briefs that draw on internal and external evaluation and research work conducted over the past few years. The Learning Briefs draw upon a large number of detailed reports, with the aim of distilling key findings and points of learning that may be valuable to our members and those in the wider development sector.
- Learning Brief No.1: Inclusive and Quality Education for All
- Learning Brief No.2: Ensuring Healthy Lives
- Learning Brief No.3: Using Effectiveness Reviews for Project Evaluation
- Learning Brief No.4: Women’s Empowerment in India
- Learning brief No.5: Tangible Rights
- Learning Brief No.6: Girls’ Education
Please see below for Misean Cara research and reflection reports. This section will be updated with new reports as they are published.