Misean Cara has produced thematically-focused Learning Briefs that draw on internal and external evaluation and research work conducted over the past few years. The Learning Briefs draw upon a large number of detailed reports, with the aim of distilling key findings and points of learning that may be valuable to our members and those in the wider development sector.
- Learning Brief 2017/01: Inclusive and Quality Education for All
- Learning Brief 2017/02: Ensuring Healthy Lives
- Learning Brief 2017/03: Using Effectiveness Reviews for Project Evaluation
- Learning Brief 2017/04: Women’s Empowerment in India
- Learning brief 2017/05: Tangible Rights
- Learning Brief 2017/06: Girls’ Education
- Learning Brief 2018/01: Missionary Responses to Ebola Virus Crises
- Learning Brief 2018/02: Missionary Approach to Development Interventions
- Learning Brief 2018/03: Expanding Livelihoods Opportunities
Please see below for Misean Cara research and reflection reports. This section will be updated with new reports as they are published.
- Building Trust in Crisis: An integrated psychosocial approach to Ebola Virus Disease prevention and containment, 2017
- Faith and Resilience After Disaster: The Case of Typhoon Haiyan, 2015
- Mission Today & Tomorrow Conference Report, 2013
- The Missionary Approach to Development Interventions (MADI) Conceptual Framework and Current Development Context, 2018